Thursday, November 18, 2010

Round 3 of playoffs

After a huge win last week to an previously undefeated Warren Howland, this week we are having a rematch in our Round 3 game against the Ashland Arrows, the same team we played last year in Round 3.  Last year it was a high scoring shoot out where we were able to escape with the win by a field goal.  Ashland is going to be some what of a change-up for us this week because Ashland passes the ball 80% of the game.  Our defense is known for stopping the run first, so this will be a good test to see how good our defense really is. The defensive line has been working pass rush moves all week and there will be a competition on who can get the most sacks.  I'm ready for some sackage!!!!
 
I talked to Florida yesterday and everything is set for me to graduate and enroll early into Florida.  I will be moving down to start college classes and workout with the team in mid January.  I have also scheduled my official visit for after the season ends on December 10th.  A bunch of other commits are going down the same weekend so it should be a good weekend!
 
GO COUGARS!
GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment