Thursday, December 2, 2010

One door closes, another door opens.

Last Friday my Highschool football career and my senior season ended with a loss to Maple Heights. Two years in a row we have made it to the State semi final game and two years in a row we have lost to the same team.  These last couple of days have been really tough on the fans of Lake Catholic, students, my teammates, and my coaches.  You can ask any player, coach, or fan at the game and they will tell you we didnt give up untill the very last second expired off the clock.  The best time of my life has been with my brothers and coaches on a fotoball field and I have made many memories that I will remeber for the rest of my life.  I want to thank all of the parents of the football players and the fans for all of the support you have gaven us this season. 
 
I finally got a reality check early in the week when Florida called and told me that I will be fully moved into Gainesville on January 4th because the new semester starts on the 5th.  I only have 15 more days of highchool left in my life and there are both positves and negatives to the situation. I am really going to miss seeing all of my friends at school but moving down will benfit me incredibly in the long run. I am excited to go on my official visit to Florida next weekend and hangout with all of the other commits. My Offensive line coach (Coach Addazio) flew up to see me yesterday and we had a great time talking about what the future is going to be like. Coach Addazio is an amazing coach and I am happy I get to learn from one of the best for the next 5 years.  The head coach of Florida, Urban Meyer, is flying up to see me in a couple of weeks and I am pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment